We provide two options for working together: sponsorship and editorial services, both aimed at promoting your organisation and its mission.
Your group could fall under various categories, such as a local business, charity, not-for-profit, registered B-Corp, co-operative, mutual, association, foundation, social enterprise, or even an unincorporated community group.
We offer two tiers of sponsorship opportunities: Standard and Premium. Each tier provides different levels of benefits.
Standard – £2,000
The Standard sponsorship period is 30 days.
- Below the fold banner ad on the website for the duration of the sponsorship period
- Two sponsored posts on each of The Gazette's social media platforms
- A shoutout in the newspaper's weekly email newsletter
- One sponsored article on a broad topic of your choice.
Premium – £3,500
The Premium sponsorship period is 90 days.
- Everything in Standard, plus:
- Above the fold banner ad on the website for the duration of the sponsorship period
- A social media takeover on The Gazette's social media platforms for one day
- Three sponsored articles on a broad topic of your choice.
We also offer an array of services to help promote your brand or organisation. Our team boasts a combined 15 years of experience spanning journalism, PR, marketing, website design, copywriting, event management, podcasting, and more.
We understand that budgets vary, so our rates are flexible and can be tailored to your specific needs. Typically ranging between £150 to £250 per day, our services provide excellent value for your investment. If you are interested in hiring The Gazette for your project, please reach out to us via email.
"Sponsored by" vs. "Supported by"
Our sponsored articles maintain editorial independence but are funded by third parties. Before accepting funding from a sponsor, at least three members of The Gazette team must approve it, ensuring that it aligns with the public interest and the newspaper's long-term sustainability. While sponsors may suggest topics, our team is under no obligation to accept these ideas. Gazette reporters write, produce, and edit these stories with the same high standards as all our journalism. Sponsors do not have any preview or approval rights before publication.
Our “supported by” stories are also editorially independent, but are funded through grants. This is different from our sponsored content.